Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Unsubscribe

Disable Unsubscribe 12 years 3 months ago #16072

• fyistudio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
How can I disable the ability for users to unsubscribe from an event? Moreover, what happens when someone unsubscribes from a PAID event? Specifically via Paypal. Is there a refund action?

Either way I do not want my users to be able to unsubscribe from a particular event. How is this done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Disable Unsubscribe 12 years 3 months ago #16141

• fyistudio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I figured this out. You go to Groups in RSEvents and create a user group based on the joomla viewing group. I created a new group for Registered Users (my default Joomla user group). In the Group parameters, you can disable Event Cancellation.

Just in case anyone else was wondering.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!