Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Upcoming Events Needs a include ALL Locations

Upcoming Events Needs a include ALL Locations 12 years 3 months ago #16046

• mmeyer
  • Fresh Boarder
You REALLY need to include an ALL LOCATIONS choice in the Upcoming Events module. Everytime I add an event that has a new location, I have to remember to go include it in the Upcoming Events module. It is a royal pain in the butt! I have events for the entire Northeast Division of SCCA (Solo, rally, rallycross, clubracing, conventions, hill climbs, etc). And there are almost as many locations as there are events.

Please think about making this work!

Thanks!

Meg

PS - other than that - this product is awesome!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!