Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No thank you message on custom registration form

No thank you message on custom registration form 12 years 3 months ago #15995

Hi,

I set up a custom registration form in RSForm that I use with my Events. Upon submission, if the subscriber has purchased a paid ticket, he is directed to paypa.

BUT, if someone registers and gets a free ticket, the subscribe modal box stays open and empty. Info is recorded on the back end, so the form itself works. The problem is that the thank you message set up for this form doesn't appear and I can't get a url redirection to work either. So there's just a big empty box.

I've already tried updating all the components involved with no success.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Jill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No thank you message on custom registration form 12 years 3 months ago #16193

I've got the same problem here. :o(

Re: No thank you message on custom registration form 12 years 1 month ago #16763

• Andrit87
  • Fresh Boarder
i've the same problem!!!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!