Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Question about RSEvents!

Question about RSEvents! 12 years 4 months ago #15857

• vertti
  • Fresh Boarder
I was thinking is it possible to have multiple events calendars for example to a Footballclub? Meaning there would be several teams (Old Boys, Men, Juniors, Ladies, Girls) and so on.

Old Boys for example would have their own individual calendar on their subsite as everyone else.

So Old Boys could add events only to their calendar and there would be multiple categories inside their calendar. (Games, Trainings, Meetings)

Basically when the admin of the Old Boys team goes to the site, he chooses 'Old Boys' from the menu, logs in and adds events to the calendar.

He can not add events to Juniors calendar, or any other teams calendar. Of course these things are basic functionalities of ACL, but I haven't studied the possibilities of RSEvents! or other extensions, or ACL so much. (yet)

Old Boys subsite would show coming events, calendar module and all the basic stuff just for that specific site and team. Does this make any sense?

So here is my worries.. :)

(And sorry if there is basic documentation about this, just did not have the time to study it..)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!