Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [How to?] Change the colors of registration window

[How to?] Change the colors of registration window 12 years 4 months ago #15806

This is an RSEvent/RS FormPro question

Example event:

www.plugnplaymn.com/public/index.php?opt...ateUrl=4ef28a1e05944

How do I change the color settings of the popup window that appears after I click on the 'subscribe' link?

I still have components to add to my RSForm form, but I'd like to change these colors.
Currently, the background is dark and the text is dark.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [How to?] Change the colors of registration window 12 years 4 months ago #15819

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The custom event registration form from RSForm! Pro can be styled by adding custom CSS styles in the CSS area of your form or by adding style attributes to each of your form fields.

Re: [How to?] Change the colors of registration window 12 years 4 months ago #15822

Any good examples?

Not fluent in CSS (that's why I like Joomla)

Appreciate the help.

Re: [How to?] Change the colors of registration window 12 years 4 months ago #15844

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

A Custom Styled form example for RSForm! Pro is found here:

demo.rsjoomla.com/

and CSS examples and tutorials can be found here:

www.w3schools.com/css/

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!