Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Ordenar fechas de eventos

Ordenar fechas de eventos 12 years 5 months ago #15587

• kary
  • Fresh Boarder
Hola,

Llevo meses intentando hacer que se muestren las fechas de los eventos de la página que estoy haciendo del más próximo al más lejano, ya que se me muestran al revés y no se ven los eventos próximos, no puedo pasar en enlace para que se vea por que aún está en local no lo he subido, pero se muestra algo así:

Concierto Noviembre 2012
Concierto Octubre 2012
Concierto Junio 2012
Concierto Diciembre 2011

Quiero que se muestre:

Concierto Diciembre 2011
Concierto Junio 2012
Concierto Octubre 2012
Concierto Noviembre 2012

Ya he revisado todos los php en busca de los ordering,order y demás, tanto en los archivos del front-end como de back-end pero no doy con ello. Si he conseguido que me los ordene en el administrador donde se dan de alta los eventos.

Espero que me puedan ayudar, muchas gracias.

Un saludo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!