Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event /w FREE tickets - payment method still shows

Event /w FREE tickets - payment method still shows 12 years 6 months ago #15329

• k8fisher
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Ive created an event which only has FREE tickets. When I goto the registration page "payment method - wire transfer" is still showing despite there being nothing to pay for. I still want to record the users details just dont have any reason to charge them.

How do I stop "payment methods" appearing on the registration screen for free events?

Any thoughts v welcome

Kate
Last Edit: 12 years 5 months ago by k8fisher.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Event /w FREE tickets - payment method still shows 12 years 3 months ago #15993

Are you using a default form for all events? If so, the payment component will show up regardless of whether there is something to pay for. Try creating a form without the RSEvents Payment component and when you have an event that has only free tickets, assign it this form. That way the payment options won't show up.

Hope this helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!