Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre Sale Question - calendar layout possibilities

Pre Sale Question - calendar layout possibilities 12 years 6 months ago #15245

• xynt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I want to get RSEvents, but first I would like to know if it would be possible to present the calendar in unusual way - not in a standard rectangle, but in one line through the entire width of the website. So basically I would like to present the day after day in just one line, similar to how it looks on this website: krakow.mynight.pl/
Is it possible to achieve it through CSS or PHP and would it be complicated? I know basics of PHP.

Thanks,
Leszek
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!