Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Bugs K2

Bugs K2 12 years 7 months ago #15093

I have any questions.
1. I installed RSEvents calendar. All right. But when I turned it inside page with K2 (v2.5) appeared problem. If I click on red date I have see bug. (Fatal error: Class 'K2ModelItem' not found in /home/videop03/videoprotest.com/www/components/com_k2/helpers/utilities.php on line 42).

example: www.videoprotest.com/novosti-k2/sobytiya

2. Can RSEvent to work with ajar?

3. I want that window with "Events from:...." on head page appeared in Left position, but no in center

www.videoprotest.com

Thank
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!