Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Editing Event Descriptions in Rich Text

Editing Event Descriptions in Rich Text 12 years 7 months ago #15091

• acpowell
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I allow my users to edit their event descriptions in rich text format? I use JCE as the default editor for my site, but the event description box that the user sees once the event has been published is an HTML editor. Is there a way to offer users the ability to use my site's default editor to edit their event descriptions? Any suggestions? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Editing Event Descriptions in Rich Text 12 years 6 months ago #15422

I am having the same issue. TinyMCE doesn't work and the event description can be edited only after switching to HTML.
Is there a solution to this?

Re: Editing Event Descriptions in Rich Text 12 years 6 months ago #15423

I'm interested in the answer to this also.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!