Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Smart component but poor design !

Smart component but poor design ! 12 years 7 months ago #14934

• Geniweb
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a really powerful component but it needs to be said that it's styling is simply the pits ...

The category list menu for example has unique ID wrapper ID ??? Thus there is no way to style this menu without hacking the source files. Go ahead, try and CSS the category listing titles or the search button! Geez, this is basic too ...

I wrote to support directly about this. I really hope RsJoomla bring this component up to par with their regular standards. I get the feeling this is a component they acquired from another company and just haven't applied thir standards to it yet.

Unfortunately, there isn't an alternative product worth changing for out there :-(

Danny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!