Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot see Event Registration link.

Cannot see Event Registration link. 12 years 8 months ago #14666

hi Mod,
I'm using RSEvent. I've configured to allow registration for each event, But I couldn't see any link for visitor to register the event on Details of Event page.

Please help me to show it on the details of event page.

Thanks so much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cannot see Event Registration link. 12 years 5 months ago #15553

Hi, did you have any luck?

I cant find it anywhere and have hunted all the settings (everything turned on). I checked the code but was unable to see a reference to it except for in the guestmenu (although I enabled that setting).

Re: Cannot see Event Registration link. 12 years 5 months ago #15747

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The Subscribe option is available in the Guest Menu from RSEvents! which can be published on your site from the Module Manager as a module or added as a placeholder in the Event Theme of your events editable from RSEvents! > Themes.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!