Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: synchronize with Google Cal giving 'Captcha' error

synchronize with Google Cal giving 'Captcha' error 13 years 1 month ago #13208

Just thought I would quickly post this here for others... I'm a fairly seasoned Joomla developer and in a moment of getting caught up in the stench of my own brain-fart, couldn't figure out why synching with Google Calendar wasn't working.

If you're going to synch with Google Calendar you've got to enter your info and then click 'Apply' and THEN click 'Synchronize'.

If you just enter your info and click 'Synchronize' it throws a 'CaptchaRequired' error.

Hope this saves someone else some time.
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:synchronize with Google Cal giving 'Captcha' error 13 years 1 month ago #13213

• bcable
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks so much for this posting!!
I have been beating my head against the wall on this one.

Again - thanks for you help.

Re:synchronize with Google Cal giving 'Captcha' error 12 years 8 months ago #14401

Internal Wealth of knowledge!

+5 for this one. Thanks!

Re: synchronize with Google Cal giving 'Captcha' error 11 years 10 months ago #18063

• Pluhar
  • Fresh Boarder
Haha! Saved me hours! Thanks so much- and don't ever take down this post!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!