Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Times out by an hour after British Summer Time

Times out by an hour after British Summer Time 13 years 1 month ago #13180

Hi after the clocks went forward one hour this weekend all out event times also went forward one hour! Ive checked server time and its correct. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how did you resolve it?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Times out by an hour after British Summer Time 12 years 6 months ago #15362

• graham68
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Steve,

Same has happened to me but in a different way - my events are from Nov 11 - Dec 12. For events Apr to Oct the event start and finish times are one hour out (clock changes are the end of March and October.) I wrote to support, but they said it is nothing to do with the component as it is not affected by time changes - so it must be a disgruntled tooth fairy.

As I have just under 80 events and it the same for all of them - I am not too happy!

Will be looking at other options

Regards

Graham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!