Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adjustment to Guest Menu

Adjustment to Guest Menu 13 years 5 months ago #11968

• scheric1
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a page that I am trying to put both the calender module on in the right column and "recent events" in the body.

my problem is with the width of my page it screws up the title "Guest Menu."

Is there anyway to change the font size of the title in order to make it fit all on one line?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Adjustment to Guest Menu 13 years 5 months ago #12015

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can adjust the Font size of the "Guest Menu" title by editing the file "components" > "com_rsevents" > "designs" > "default" > default.css. Here, around line 264, you will find the following code lines:
div#rsevents-col-right h3 {
font-size:18px;
font-weight:normal;
height:27px;
line-height:18px !important;
margin:0 !important;
padding:6px 0 0 0 !important;
width:100%;
}

You can adjust the font size from here and set it at a value that you choose.

Re:Adjustment to Guest Menu 12 years 5 months ago #15461

• k8fisher
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Im running with the latest version of rsevents. Just wondering where the code to change the guest menu lives now? Im running in default_rse template. Im trying to hide the guest menu (display:none) and link the "subscribe now" behaviour usually used by the subscribe button to a graphic on the page.

Im calling the code correctly now I just need to hide the standard subscribe button

Many thanks

K

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!