Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: What about Joomla?

What about Joomla? 6 months 3 weeks ago #43012

Hi, I am not contacting you about your great plugins for Joomla but to ask your opinion regarding the health of Joomla.
It seems to me that in recent times many have abandoned this CMS, not many have worked seriously on updates to their plugins to make them compatible with J!4 as you have done, just take a look at the extensions directory on joomla.org
Forum participation is also much less frequent (on joomla.org).
What do you think? I have been using Joomla since the beginning and I am very satisfied with it, but obviously I have to look to the future and the risk of ending up without updated essential plugins is great (as is happening for example with K2).
Thanks for your attention
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!