Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form Pro! Reversed Conditional Statements

RS Form Pro! Reversed Conditional Statements 8 years 7 months ago #32597

Hello, I have been using RS Form Pro! for years. There is no other form component I rely on more and the features are phenomenal. I do have a feature request that I think would be helpful to many users.

The conditional statements are awesome. They are one of the features that set RS Form Pro! apart from others, but it would be great if there was a way to also enter conditional statements in the reverse order and it could save users LOTS of time.

The way a conditional statement is currently entered the user has to select the form item they would like to show or hide and then select the conditions that decide if that item should be shown or hidden to the site visitor. This works well but sometimes I create forms where based on one answer several items should be shown or not shown then this setup takes a long time. With the setup being as it is I must go through each item that is conditional and repeat the process of adding the visitors answers that determine the visibility of the item, and I must do this for each item.

The ability to add a condition in reverse would allow me to select a dropdown, checkbox or radio button item and tell RS Form, if 'This Option' is selected 'Show' all these items and then have the ability to select multiple items that would be available if the option is chosen by the user.

Please send me a message if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your consideration of this improvement to the best Joomla! form component available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS Form Pro! Reversed Conditional Statements 8 years 7 months ago #32600

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking time to do this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!