Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: YOUR RSJoomla.com Web Site

YOUR RSJoomla.com Web Site 12 years 6 months ago #14913

• lrenshaw
  • Fresh Boarder
I wanted to write you about your new web site.

First of all -- you have a feedback tab but the category list does not include general feedback...so I'm posting here.

Second -- While there are a lot of things that are nicer now and easier to use, the one thing I don't like is that I now have to go to 2 separate tabs to download the extension and then to add the licenses where as, it was all in one before. Additionally, the buttons and icons are way too large! I end up having to scroll a lot or zoom way out just so they are more normal size! Additionally, the multiple site icon should be a different color than the single site icon for obvious reasons -- the text identifying which one is which is very small when all the icons look the same it's troublesome to figure out which one is which. Why not go back to one tab for both downloads and licenses? The way is it set up is confusing and not very user friendly.

Third - when you go to licenses, it is not clear which one is the correct one you need to be clicking on....

Fourth -- the tech support email will not send even though I've typed in the URL it's telling me I have to type one in!!

This is just some feedback for whatever it is worth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!