Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: website performance

website performance 12 years 7 months ago #14659

Might you be able to recommend a site performance plugin that works well for Joomla? Something that speeds up load time of website, jscript, ccs compression type stuff. I use joomlart.com templates.

I have looked through the joomla.org/extensions but I have no idea which one to get that actually works without messing my site up in some way.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: website performance 12 years 6 months ago #14878

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!