Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to Purchase 2nd License - Same Account

How to Purchase 2nd License - Same Account 13 years 8 months ago #11016

• director
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings Community,
I already have an account here for RSForm Pro and I want to purchase another license for a friend who's site I am working on (different domain).

I see no info anywhere on purchasing multiple licenses, except for the unlimited license subscription which I really Do Not need.

I would be making payment through the same PayPal account as my 1st purchase, so how do I accomplish this? Do I just start normally (from the beginning with my current account and the system will add the additional (2nd) license??

* I have received NO response to my submitted Ticket about this simple question...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to Purchase 2nd License - Same Account 13 years 8 months ago #11017

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You can simply purchase another license for RSForm!Pro. Just go on the RSForm!Pro product page:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-components/joomla-form.html

and click on a desired subscribe button (for the membership that better fits your needs).

If you use the same email upon completing the purchase, the license will be added to the already existing account

PS: We do not offer live support, and please have into consideration our time differences.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!