Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSsearch gives results but white screen with ENTER

RSsearch gives results but white screen with ENTER 2 years 11 months ago #41149

Hello,

I have installed RSSearch, It works when I type some words I got results in a dropdown and can choose one. Fine.

But when I type some words and give an ENTER (like most people do) I got a white screen with th following url: mywebsitename.com/nl/component/rssearch/...692/searchterm-xxxxx (the xxx is the searchterm I have typed).
How can I solve this?

Best what I want is no ENTER function. Is that possible?

I have tried all the combinations in the module (like search button yes/no, results yes/no). Nothing helps. Also test it in Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks for helping. As always.

Best regards,
Kees
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSsearch gives results but white screen with ENTER 2 years 11 months ago #41159

Hello,

I found the solution myself.
In the module you have to give an ItemId where the search-results can be displayed. I have given the ID of the menu from the page with the rssearch. And then the results are shown correct.
Kees
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!