Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSSearch - SobiPro - No right & left column module

RSSearch - SobiPro - No right & left column module 8 years 1 month ago #34516

• admin214
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, when I click on the SobiPro search results using RSSearch the RSJuno right and left column module positions disappear. Is it possible to show these module positions when using RSSearch? Cheers, Sean
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSSearch - SobiPro - No right & left column module 8 years 1 month ago #34521

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This doesn't actually relate to the template. I am not sure if you are using the latest available plugin or not, but just to be sure update it. This relates to the item id that is included within the search result items. The item id itself dictates which modules display or not.

The item id should be automatically determined, but this really depends on your current configuration. If there is no item id parameter available in your result links, head over to Extensions > Plugin manager > RSSearch! SobiPro and specify an Item Id parameter in the specialized section.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

RSSearch - SobiPro - No right & left column module 8 years 1 month ago #34522

• admin214
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks, that worked a treat. I went to my menu item for the SobiPro section to get the ID and placed it into the Itemid field of the SobiPro plugin, also the search results are now linking to my SobiPro FURL's. Regards, Sean

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!