Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Ajax Results only shown in default language

Ajax Results only shown in default language 9 years 1 month ago #30682

• ptrouw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,
I have installed the module and I am using 4 languages in J3.4.

If I type something in search-box and hit enter, the page with the results are shown in the right language. All fine.
But if I type something and wait until Ajax box pops up, the results are shown in default installed language.
Can this be caused by the recent upgrade to J3.4?
With another custom ajax module I had also language problems after upgrade to J3.4

Any idea which code I should change so the Ajax results reflects the right languages.

Otherwise as work around, is there an easy way do disable ajax part and just go to straight to the result page?
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ptrouw.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!