Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem with utf-8 support on search results

Problem with utf-8 support on search results 9 years 2 weeks ago #30604

• Rakaris
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!
Thank you for this powerful search extension. I have some little problem with that.
I was noticed that when I'm search text results by hitting enter with no specified search criteria all search results read more text contains symbols ��� (when utf-8 special characters is used like "āšēūžč"). When I'm specifying the search criteria correct output is generated. How to solve this or how to disable search queries without specified search criteria?
Thanks!
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Rakaris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!