Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to remove (Joomla! Article) from search result

How to remove (Joomla! Article) from search result 9 years 11 months ago #27161

I have installed the RS Search and it works perfect, only thing is annoying me is the word (Joomla! Article) in search Result! How can I remove or change it???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to remove (Joomla! Article) from search result 9 years 11 months ago #27168

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

That would be the standard Joomla! name for article type result. Changing this from RSSearch! can be done by performing template overrides for the following file, located under this path:

\components\com_rssearch\views\results\tmpl\default.php

Open the duplicate and search for:
(<?php echo $result->type; ?>)

Change this into:
<?php if ($result->type != 'Joomla! Article'){
echo '('.$result->type.')';
}else{
echo '(Something Else)';
}
?>

Template overrides are explained here:

docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_outp...rom_the_Joomla!_core
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!