Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Bad formatting in search results after install

Bad formatting in search results after install 10 years 11 months ago #22478

• atodd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I installed RS Search a while back as one of the many search components I was trying out. For some reason, the results page is badly formatted. Titles and text are bunched up and overlapping each other. I haven't modified any CSS files in RS Search or the main template so as to cause this. I have posted a picture of the page. If anyone can help me I would be greatly appreciative.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bad formatting in search results after install 10 years 11 months ago #22485

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is most likely generated by your template style. If you wish to receive some help on this perhaps you should post a link to your search page.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Bad formatting in search results after install 10 years 11 months ago #22493

• atodd
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the reply and sorry I didn't include a link.

Here is a link to the search results.

I do see that it is my template. I just don't understand why the results page looks so bad. Gonna be a big pain to fix it all. Oh well.
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by atodd.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!