Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can RSFinder search images?

Can RSFinder search images? 12 years 3 months ago #16002

Hello, I'm building a website in Joomla where public domain photos and images are stored and I want to implement a search module or component. I found RSFinder but I would like to know if the component is able to find and show article's images or pictures? As you can see, in my website this is necessary...
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by victoragricola.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can RSFinder search images? 12 years 1 day ago #17113

• PaulaG
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Victor! :side:

Re: Can RSFinder search images? 11 years 9 months ago #17900

hi victor, if you send me an email, maybe i can help you, i had the same problem and im solve it

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!