Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Great extension -- but having problem working in I

Great extension -- but having problem working in I 13 years 4 days ago #13454

• rowby
  • Fresh Boarder
HI

WOrks fine (and wonderfully) in Firefox. But in IE getting this javascript warning which prevents it from working. I have modified the domain name for client privacy reasons:

(IE 8.0.7600.16385 Version)
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; MAAU; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.2; AskTbARS/5.11.3.15590; Creative ZENcast v2.01.01)
Timestamp: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:01:21 UTC

Line: 115
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: www.domainname.com/administrator/modules...nder/mod_rsfinder.js

Line: 115
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: www.domainname.com/administrator/modules...nder/mod_rsfinder.js
Rowby Goren
www.rowby.com
Last Edit: 13 years 4 days ago by rowby.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!