Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFinder & Virtuemart

RSFinder & Virtuemart 13 years 10 months ago #10608

• Zann
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi folks, RS Finder is one of my favourite extensions and usually the first I install on a new site.

Is there any way I can modify it to index virtuemart products?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSFinder & Virtuemart 13 years 6 months ago #11634

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This has been added into RSFinder!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RSFinder & Virtuemart 13 years 6 months ago #11684

• flora
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

thanks for this great feature in RS finder, this extension with all its features can't make life any easier!

but there's a little bug in it:
when i input the name of 1 of my virtuemart products,
it links me to the form that creates a new product:
while it should be either showing this (if in simple layout):

or this if in extended layout (the layout i use the most):
with a simple visual comparison, i found out (and tried) that it's enough to change "index.php" to "index2.php" or "index3.php" in the url, to make things go fine :)

So,i would love that the extension tracks if it's the simple or extended layout, and show the product based on it :)

Regards

Stephanie

PS, is there a way to be notified of further replies to this or any topic here?:blush:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!