Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Access Support From Main

Access Support From Main 16 years 10 months ago #969

• sgtender
  • Fresh Boarder
I just bought RSForm and am unable to access \"support\". I have emailed to supoort earlier to ask which is the number recognised by RSForm as \"code\" as there is no indication in the confirmation & receipt as which number I should use. I cannot modify registration after putting one incorrect number. I put in another number after uninstall & reinstall and it's still wrong and I cannot modify nor access \"support\".

Please help...I am a newbie.

Also, I try to set application/zip for file upload at default value tab but the outcome of the test shows this file format is not accepted.

Please help again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Access Support From Main 16 years 10 months ago #994

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

have you managed to solve the support issue?

do you have a live link for the application/zip issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!