Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Launch PayPal on form submit

Launch PayPal on form submit 16 years 10 months ago #962

Hello I run a Joomla site, and am testing the Forme program. I have created an entry form for entering races, but I'd then like the form to be able to direct over to paypal for an online entry payment, My php scripting is not so good, so I was wondering if there is anyway or entering the paypay form into the thankyou content, which then gives the user a choice to pay via paypal or send a cheque to an address ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Launch PayPal on form submit 16 years 10 months ago #996

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello there,

you could try adding the paypal link for the product to your return_url field

also if you have a form whhere you need to select paypal/cheque, you could add that form in a content item, and then add the link to that content item to the return_url field in RSform!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!