Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Extra option backend view

Extra option backend view 16 years 10 months ago #954

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
Is it possible to make an extra option that you can select and after klik on a button with the name view, that the data is viewed in a ordered way what I mean is that you can view the data in a normal ordered way from top to bottom instead off horizontal.

I can do this myself but when i gonna update then the option will be gone
**<br><br>Post edited by: de Rooy, at: 2007/06/28 09:42
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Extra option backend view 16 years 10 months ago #989

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Please correct me if i'm wrong:

What you mean is to have a button that shows you the details of the collected data on a page, maybe formatted as the form output?

Like:

Name: my name
E-mail: my email
etc..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!