Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Resume Building

Resume Building 16 years 10 months ago #948

• parkerj
  • Fresh Boarder
I know that part of what I am asking is possible but need help on the rest. I want to set up a form available to users to build their resume online. Is there a way to use the text editor, or upload feature to have the resume published to the site so that employers can search them as well as allowing users to set public/private for their resume?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Resume Building 16 years 10 months ago #997

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

what you are asking requires changing the component. I am currently working on a booking component, but the resume/jobs component is on my list.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!