Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New Field button missing in 1.0.4

New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #946

I just installed 1.0.4 and noticed that I can no longer create a new field when creating a new form (new field button is still there on old forms) - is anyone else experiencing this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #949

• dino00
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi evilrobot.

I've just tested and for me forme (no pun intended :) ) is working perfectly, adding new fields with no problem.
Maybe you should try to uninstall and reinstall the component and see if everything works.

Bye!

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #956

Are you using 1.0.4? - I ask because it's no longer Forme, but RS Forms.

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #957

Also, new fields are not a problem as long as you are adding them to a form that already exists in 1.0.4 - but if I create a new form i can't add any fields to it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #958

• de Rooy
  • Junior Boarder
I have no probs with adding form or formfields the only thing i notice is that when you insert the form properties like thank you and then a var {name}some text and you press apply the other buttons wont work.

The solution to this is first enter the field var {name} press apply and then the other info in that field when you do this in that order everything is working like it shootbe

Yes i also use 1.04
***<br><br>Post edited by: de Rooy, at: 2007/06/28 13:22

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #959

Okay, I figured it out - you have to give the form a name and title, save it, then open it back up to add fields.

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #960

• dino00
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi evilrobot.

Sorry for replying so early, but I see you've already solved everything.
I didn't have your problem because I gave the form a name and saved it in the first place thus the error never occured.

To de Rooy :

I didn't notice this problem also, but I know that if I do you've already solved it! :)
Thanx!

Bye to both you guys!

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #971

I wonder if Alex is going to start answering questions again. He must be on vacation.<br><br>Post edited by: themenace, at: 2007/07/03 18:09

Re:New Field button missing in 1.0.4 16 years 10 months ago #972

He's been answering my support questions from inside forme - I think he's been busy getting 1.0.4 finished and I believe he is about to launch a new website and re-brand everything as RS (not sure what that stands for - maybe Really Simple?)

www.rsjoomla.com

This, I think, is a good idea as Pimp My Joomla isn't exactly the best name for a business website.<br><br>Post edited by: evilrobot, at: 2007/07/03 18:41

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!