Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: clear default value on click?

clear default value on click? 16 years 10 months ago #924

• medy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

How to clear default text in custom text field on click? (it is a suggestion text, which disappears when visitor clicks on it)

What should I write in \"Additional attributes\"? I tried some variations with
onclick=\"clearIt();\"
but had no success.

I would need that asap. Many visitors doesn't fill the form right way :(
thx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:clear default value on click? 15 years 1 week ago #7201

Add this to the Additional Attributes field:
onclick="this.value='';"

Re:clear default value on click? 12 years 3 months ago #16184

is there any way to get the default value in the form field to "reappear" if the user selects on another field without filling out the first one that is disappearing from including this "additional attribute" ??

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!