Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Possible to add contact information on top?

Possible to add contact information on top? 16 years 10 months ago #916

Hello,

Im currently using Forme 1.0.2 and Im wondering if it is possible to some how add a telephone above the forme. My goal is to have the \"Contact Us\" page on my we page to have all the relevant information to contact me. Telephone + the contact form.

I dont mind upgrading to 1.0.3 and paying the $10 if this is possible.

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Possible to add contact information on top? 16 years 10 months ago #1010

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

i think that is possible in 1.0.2 also. I don't remember well, but here's how to do it:

1. You could add the text in the Form Style code
2. You could add a free text field, and type in the default value or the title the desired contact text.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!