Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Goodbyr For me

Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #698

• rsd
  • Fresh Boarder
Since Forme has gone commercial it is not For me anymore, maybe For you.

It isn't really about the money, but from where I live PayPal is not an option.

I was enjoying the component and the community around it. I had started to poke around the source code and was waiting for the new version to start to hack it to fix what was flaw/problems to me.

I wish to good luck to Alex and those who stay on board.

Now I am back to other form evaluations.
3 choices left:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #709

There is a free trial now! Maybe alex could add an alternative link to google checkout?

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #710

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for the suggestion. I will add additional payment methods soon.

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #751

Hmm... I sent a link to the payment site to our billing office and they told me that the paypal site is not taking their credit card - any progress on adding additional payment methods?

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #759

• alex
I'm working on it. Could you suggest some other payment processors you already worked with? Thanks.

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #761

Hmm... I'm not really sure, I just started here a few weeks ago and the lady that does it is gone for the weekend now. I guess maybe google checkout is all I can think of, and they don't charge a fee for the rest of the year. Hopefully that will work. If not, I'll just buy it myself and have them reimburse me.

checkout.google.com/sell

Thanks!

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #791

Sorry to be a bother about this, but I'd really like to purchase the component and PayPal is not working for us for some strange reason. Are there any updates to getting an alternate payment system up?

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #794

• alex
I am dealing with stratocash that accepts almost all payment processors but unfortunately it will still take a while. Also, i am working on a gateway for MoneyBookers.com.

I hope making it available at the middle of next week.

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #832

Hello again!

Please tell me this is ready to go - I just found out that I need to have a form up in a couple of hours! I can get it ready to go in the trial version but I need it to not have the \"unregistered\" text at the top.

Thanks!

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #868

I had to revert to facile forms to get the job done, but I would still like to use this component in the future. Any updates?

Re:Goodbyr For me 16 years 11 months ago #879

• alex
Hello guys,

since i am still waiting for stratocash to enable my account, i came up with this: you can get a free license of forme if you cast a vote/write a small review about the product on extensions.joomla.org/component/option,c...k_id,2265/Itemid,35/

Keep in mind that this must be a honest review. i'm not trying to bribe nobody :)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!