Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error 15 years 1 month ago #6823

• GPRjoom
  • Fresh Boarder
After I fill out all the relevant fields and submit the form, I am taken to a Error page reading:

'500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log
Apache/1.3.33 Server at expatteaching.com Port 80'

My site is expatteaching.com, any help in sorting out this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Internal Server Error 15 years 1 month ago #6836

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is most likely generated by the some placeholder error, misstype or incorrect separator in the Email tab. The correct separator between multiple recipients is ",".

If the problem persists please submit a ticket to tech support.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Internal Server Error 15 years 1 week ago #7140

• GPRjoom
  • Fresh Boarder
That solved the problem. Placeholder issue under the 'Emails' tab. Thanks!

Re:Internal Server Error 11 years 1 month ago #22034

I have the same issue. But I checked the Email stab, there is NO multiple emails and separators. I can find what the issue is. I upgraded to the last version too.

Thomas

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!