Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Link To The Menu

Link To The Menu 16 years 11 months ago #67

Hi,

Ok so i have built my form - in minuets and its really simple - love the interface quick and easy to use while haveing everything i need.

BUT

Call me stupid but i can't figure out how to link my new spangly form to a menu / Button.

Please can you tell me how it simple terms?

Cheers

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Link To The Menu 16 years 11 months ago #68

All you have to do is make sure you are using the link provided by the component. Each form has it's own link, listed in the Forms Manager screen. It's called Link and it looks something like this: index.php?option=com_forme&fid=1.

simply go to the menu you wish to link to your new form via:

>Menu > Your Menu Title

Add a new menu item as Link - URL then copy and paste the url into the field provided ensure everything is published and the menu module is situated in a published module.

Its that simple folks.

Regards

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!