Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: no data mailed and submit problem

no data mailed and submit problem 16 years 11 months ago #635

• etabeta
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I just installed Forme, I created a little form (name + phone + submit)
data goes correctly to db but no mail arrives to mailbox added in \"Email Form data to\".
I can send mail (tested with the mailing list) and I can't understand what's wrong.

There's another little problem: when I am in the box of SubmitButton, I can't save/apply/close and exit. The only button that let me out is the example of submit button in the box...!

Can you help me please?<br><br>Post edited by: etabeta, at: 2007/05/22 23:37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:no data mailed and submit problem 16 years 11 months ago #639

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
For #1, make sure the From is not the same as To (i think you cannot send an e-mail from you to yourself).

#2 - i know.. is a common issue in 1.0.2 that was fixed in 1.0.3.

Sorry for that..

Re:no data mailed and submit problem 16 years 11 months ago #643

• etabeta
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much,
#1 mail servers are different, but the mail-account on my pc is the same (re-direct in the same identity of Outlook). Anyway now I added another address and it goes well!
:)

Thanks for your assistance
I really appreciated your plug-in!<br><br>Post edited by: etabeta, at: 2007/05/23 09:15

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!