Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: value not registered

value not registered 16 years 11 months ago #631

Hello,

I have some of the fields working but others for a reason that i don't understand do not show, i get no error message anywhere. here is an example:
for a field called \"country\" it has the \"mandatory\" selected, the file type at \"select\" and the value list as follow:
val1|select,val2|Cambodia,val3|China,val4|Indonesia,val5|Japan,val6|Korea,val5|6ingapore,val7|Taiwan,val8|Thailand,val9|Vietnam,val10|other

but when i export my result or check the email which is supposed to diplay these values i see \"val1\" or \"val4\" .... instead of a country name in this particular case.

Just to specified, this is a form that i imported from Forme running my local LAMP to Forme on my server.

anybody knows why?

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:value not registered 16 years 11 months ago #633

My bad, sorry i just got it. i went to check in PHPMyAdmin directly. and i saw the structure of the \"title\" and saw that i was completely wrong.
I guess i did not interpret the example properly.

you just need to repeat the value

problem solve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!