Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Forme don't save data

Forme don't save data 16 years 11 months ago #506

• dbass
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

My Joomla is a local installation with EasyPHP. I installed Forme 1.0.2 and created a form. All seems to be ok but when I complete the form and click on the submit button, nothing happens :angry: , all the form is clearing, I don't have the thank you message I have configurated and there is no data saved in the component backend :blink: . I don't receive any mail but I suppose it's normal if no data is saved.
I have tried with the Sample data but it is the same...
Thank you for your help!

And sorry for my english...

Post edited by: dbass, at: 2007/05/17 15:37

Attachment forme_backup-ddd51d63d1dfd22a2b694d3a741eb6fd.txt not found

<br><br>Post edited by: dbass, at: 2007/05/17 15:40
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Forme don't save data 16 years 11 months ago #510

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
i uploaded your form into my local, and it works. I suspect the javascript but i'm not sure.Can you tell me what browser you're using. Maybe you can save the source of the file(the html output) and send it to me?

Re:Forme don't save data 16 years 11 months ago #515

• dbass
  • Fresh Boarder
I discovered that the component is working! I didn't try the page with the component but a page where I used the module (mod_forme). So, it seems to be the module witch as a problem.
I tried with Firefox 1.5.0.11 and IE7...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!