Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Howto add joomla id for displaying modules along?

Howto add joomla id for displaying modules along? 16 years 11 months ago #478

• roboter
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!

I wonder howto display certain modules around the form in joomla?

I assigned a module but it want show up, i guess this is a known joomla bug which doesnt give form an ID for joomla to requognize it to display modules?

Thanks, Cheers

Laura
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Howto add joomla id for displaying modules along? 16 years 11 months ago #483

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Hm, i don;t think it's a bug. Modules are displayed on Menu Items. In order to make a module show, you have to add the Form link to one of your menus, lets say mainmenu (by creating a new menu item, and selecting Link - Url as option, then adding \"index.php?option=com_forme&fid=1\" to it's Link field. After that, you have to go to your Modules screen, edit your module, and make it visible on this new Menu Item. Let me know if it worked for you.

Re:Howto add joomla id for displaying modules alon 16 years 11 months ago #484

• roboter
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the fast response, and yes i did that but it want show up (the assigned module to the generated form menu entry).
You can see it here beatboxbattle.net/demo/index.php?option=com_forme&fid=3
There should be 2nd menu module under the main.<br><br>Post edited by: Laura, at: 2007/05/17 10:32

Re:Howto add joomla id for displaying modules alon 16 years 11 months ago #497

• roboter
  • Fresh Boarder
The solution can be found here
www.pimpmyjoomla.com/component/option,co...view/id,480/catid,9/

Thx to Alex

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!