Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: General sugs to improve Joomla for most of us

General sugs to improve Joomla for most of us 16 years 11 months ago #473

Sorry if I address the wrong section in this forum but I have something to say about Joomla! For some things that are used a lot on websites in general the choise isn't that much or the components need two weeks of study.
The components I use most of the time are:

Contactform
Download section
Newsletter
In that order. Perhaps I'm not the only one.

The Contactform and Download section are now higly configurable thanks to you. Is a newsletter component something we will see in future? If you have that I think you will be the most intersting \"componentmaker\" for Joomla.

Thanx so far!:lol:<br><br>Post edited by: freecodeforall, at: 2007/05/17 08:53
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:General sugs to improve Joomla for most of us 16 years 11 months ago #485

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for your suggestion. As soon as Forme & doQment are up and running bug free(hopefully few more days), i am going to start working on a new component for sure.. Newsletter will be an option.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!