Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No email being sent

No email being sent 15 years 6 months ago #4629

I made a form, but no email being sent
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No email being sent 15 years 5 months ago #4965

I am having the same problem.
Installed with no errors
Created a form with no problems

Testing the form and NOTHING is sent to us

Any ideas? Or is RSForm simply not supposed to be abe to actually send anything to a recipient???

:woohoo:

Finn

Re:No email being sent 15 years 5 months ago #4982

I had the same problem, but it was my fault.

Instead of choosing the \"Submit Button\" from the form elements list when I was making the form, I selected the one called \"button\", which doesn't function when you click on it.

Make sure you have the \"real\" Submit Button inserted into your form.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!