Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submit button text missing - how to make it show

Submit button text missing - how to make it show 16 years 11 months ago #44

• Wayner
  • Fresh Boarder
Form working great so far, thanks for the terific component.

Only glitch for me right now is that when I add a submit button (field type = submit button), a blank and very narrow button is displayed. The button works, and I determined I can adjust the width with \"style=45px\", but how can I get the words \"Submit\" to show?

Thanks,

Wayne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Submit button text missing - how to make it sho 16 years 11 months ago #46

• crazycat
  • Senior Boarder
Wayner wrote:
Form working great so far, thanks for the terific component.

Only glitch for me right now is that when I add a submit button (field type = submit button), a blank and very narrow button is displayed. The button works, and I determined I can adjust the width with \"style=45px\", but how can I get the words \"Submit\" to show?

Thanks,

Wayne

Just put word \"Submit\" to the value field - that's it.

Cheers,
Adam
As soon as you make something idiot proof, Nature makes better idiots!!!

Re:Submit button text missing - how to make it sho 16 years 11 months ago #69

Hi

Currently i have the same issue but my joomla simply hangs when i hit the save button - any idea why this might be?

Re:Submit button text missing - how to make it sho 16 years 11 months ago #70

and again - if i had only looked for a little longer:

If it apears to hang when you have created a submit button and you are editing it all you need to do is hit save button in the menu bar (so it apears to do nothing / hang) then hit the 'submit' button in preview window to the right of the control panel - it seems that (firefox) takes this as the real submit button.

done.

Re:Submit button text missing - how to make it sho 16 years 11 months ago #112

• Wayner
  • Fresh Boarder
Oops ... should have been able to figure that one out. Thanks, worked perfectly.

Wayne

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!