Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: We need some help with checkboxes!

We need some help with checkboxes! 16 years 11 months ago #368

• macchi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everybody,
I am not getting the checkboxes to work as desired. Is it a bug or maybe it is my mistake? My form has a simple checkbox, for instance for vegetarian meals:

If the user provides no input to a checkbox then the FieldID is returned in clear text on the email, IT SHOULD BE EMPTY OR ONLY A SPACE! For instance:
{VegetarianMeal}

If the user checks the box then the correct defaukt value is returned, as desired,
for instance:
Vegetarian

Any clues?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:We need some help with checkboxes! 16 years 11 months ago #397

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
I added this to the bugs list. I checked and it's like you said. I'll fix this for the next version.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!