Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot locate new form on site preview

Cannot locate new form on site preview 16 years 11 months ago #342

• mxs010
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed Forme as a component. Can edit and publish forms, but cannot figure out where to see them on the site. Am I missing an installation piece?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot locate new form on site preview 16 years 11 months ago #348

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
No. Well in the Manage Forms screen, you have a Link column. Just paste(or click) that code into your mywebsite.com/(code here) and that's the page. You can add a Menu link to the component also, if you only have 1 form(it will take by default the first form). Let me know if it worked fine.

Re:Cannot locate new form on site preview 16 years 11 months ago #374

• mxs010
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for quick response. It works!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!