Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: text above the field

text above the field 16 years 11 months ago #309

Hi, I love your component, discovered it today, finally I (almost) understand. If you look at the original Joomla contactform you see that allfiels are aligned to the left with descriptions above them.
I would like to make that. Can you please explaine how I can do that?

Thanx, Jeroen;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:text above the field 16 years 11 months ago #333

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Sure, All you have to do is to change the structure of your form.

In the form style tab, change the \"Edit the field style: (Do not touch this unless you know what you do): \" into:
<tr>
	<td align=\"right\" valign=\"top\">{fieldtitle}{validationsign}<br/>
{field}</td>
	<td valign=\"top\">{fielddesc}</td>
</tr>

This will create what you need, because it's a template that Forme uses to display fields. Let me know if that worked for you.

Re:text above the field 16 years 11 months ago #340

No but this code worked for me:
<tr>
<td align=\"left\" valign=\"top\">{fieldtitle}{validationsign}<br/>
{field}</td>
<td valign=\"top\">{fielddesc}</td>
</tr>

Thanks,
Jeroen

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!