Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: pulling username and info

pulling username and info 17 years 3 days ago #307

• oleman
  • Fresh Boarder
another great thing would be to be able to pull username and log in info into the form automatically when the user is logged in. This would help admin keep files and forms attached to users. And we all know we hate writing information more than once on a site lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:pulling username and info 17 years 2 days ago #338

• alex
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 3
Ok, thanks, i will add it to the suggestion list!

Re:pulling username and info 16 years 10 months ago #980

• Janni
  • Fresh Boarder
Indeed this would be a REALLY great feature.
Then there is a bridge from joomla login to the RS forms with obvious advantages, like that user are able to edit their form. (enhanced user profiles etc.)

Re:pulling username and info 16 years 9 months ago #1101

Has this been added at all? or does anyone know how to do it?

I need to pull the username of the person submitting the form. I only need it in the Data, not in the email that was sent.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!